Some of the campaign’s most important activities take place after the campaign has ended. This is the time to say “thank you” to department, agency, or installation leadership, campaign workers and donors. Recognition and appreciation build morale and a strong foundation for next year’s campaign. The CFC offers a variety of ways to recognize your department, individual offices, campaign workers, and donors.
- Million Dollar Circle: Awarded to all agencies that achieve a million dollars or more in pledges and volunteer value.
- Campaign Worker Certificates - All CFC volunteers (Coordinators and Keyworkers) will receive a certificate of appreciation. Available for download here.
To order a printed certificate for your campaign workers, submit the Certificate Request webform by January 31, 2022
Nomination Awards for Individuals
Individual awards may be nominated by an agency head/commander, another CFC campaign worker, or self-nominated. All nominations are due 31 January 2022. Click the name of the award to submit a nomination.
- Campaign Hero – A CFC hero is a person who implemented a successful CFC campaign and went above and beyond the call of duty in service to the campaign. This recognition will be awarded to up to three outstanding key CFC campaign representatives. The top three nominations will be submitted for the national CFC Hero Award. All campaign workers are eligible to be nominated for CFC Hero.
- CFC Champion – Recognizes a Keyworker or volunteer who made the most valuable contribution in their Agency, contributing to the overall success of their Agency's campaign.
Nomination Awards for Agencies/Departments/Units
Units/Departments must be a recognized entity under a federal Agency/Command with its own units. Awards may be nominated by an agency head/commander or CFC campaign worker. All nominations are due 31 January 2022. Click the name of the award to submit a nomination.
- CFC Innovator Award – Innovative activities can be in the areas of campaign administration/management, marketing, fundraising, and incentive efforts, and/or other innovations that display creativity and excellence during the 2021 CFC. Examples include initiating new or improved methods of CFC awareness or methods used for the education of donors, implementing a new technology while promoting CFC, conducting an innovative CFC activity/event, etc.
- Agency of the Year Award – One Federal Agency or Command will be presented with the Agency of the Year Award based on employing strategies that include involving leadership, creating awareness through events and activities, engaging with charities, and incorporating innovative techniques to promote the CFC along with strong per capita giving results.
LFCC CHAIRPERSON AWARDS
- Chairperson's Honors – This distinction is presented by the LFCC Chairs to an individual, team or agency that has demonstrated commitment and enthusiasm to support the CFC.