Some of the campaign’s most important activities take place after the campaign has ended. This is the time to Show Some Love and say “thank you” to department, agency, or installation leadership, campaign workers, and donors. Recognition and appreciation build morale and a strong foundation for next year’s campaign. The CFC offers a variety of ways to recognize your department, individual offices, campaign workers, and donors.
- Million Dollar Circle: Awarded to all agencies that achieve a million dollars or more in pledges and volunteer value.
- Campaign Worker Certificates - All CFC volunteers (Coordinators and Keyworkers) will receive a certificate of recognition. Available for download below.
- Download the Certificate of Appreciation here. (download here)
Nomination Awards for Individuals
Individual awards may be nominated by an agency head/commander, another CFC campaign worker, or self-nominated. All nominations are due 29 January 2021. Click the name of the award to submit a nomination.
- Campaign Hero – A CFC hero is a person who implemented a successful CFC campaign and went above and beyond the call of duty in service to the campaign. This recognition will be awarded to up to three outstanding key CFC campaign representatives. The top three nominations will be submitted for the national CFC Hero Award. All campaign workers are eligible to be nominated for CFC Hero.
- Most Valuable Volunteer – Recognizes a Keyworker or volunteer who made the most valuable contribution in their Agency, contributing to the overall success of their Agency's campaign.
- Agency Leader Award – Recognizes a Commanding Officer or Agency Leader who went the extra mile on behalf of the CFC. Examples include providing a personal endorsement for supporting causes through the CFC, sharing personal stories and motivation messages about giving back, and demonstrating the value of volunteerism.
Nomination Awards for Agencies/Departments/Units
Units/Departments must be a recognized entity under a federal Agency/Command with its own units. Awards may be nominated by an agency head/commander or CFC campaign worker. All nominations are due 29 January 2021. Click the name of the award to submit a nomination.
- CFC Innovator Award – Innovative activities can be in the areas of campaign administration/management, marketing, fundraising, and incentive efforts, and/or other innovations that display creativity and excellence during the 2020 CFC. Examples include initiating new or improved methods of CFC awareness or methods used for the education of donors, implementing a new technology while promoting CFC, conducting an innovative CFC activity/event, etc.
- Agency of the Year Award – One Federal Agency or Command in each category will be awarded the traveling trophy if they achieved great results in their campaign by utilizing innovative and creative means, getting key CFC volunteers involved, creating awareness, and showing leadership. Categories include:
- Military Installations
- Agencies with greater than 1,000 personnel
- Agencies/Commands with 100‐1,000 personnel
- Agencies/Commands fewer than 100 personnel
LFCC CHAIRPERSON AWARDS
- Spirit of Community Award – This award is presented to the individual or team who embodies the CFC Spirit through exceptional creativity, partnership, and dedication to achieving outstanding results.