The 2020 CFC ran from September 21, 2020 - January 15, 2021. Federal employees who are new hires can still donate through the CFC using the online pledge portal. The CFC offers a broad range of giving options. There are three ways to give: online, paper pledge form, and the CFC Giving Mobile App.
To make an anonymous donation, do not complete the optional "Information Release" section on the paper pledge form or the online giving system.
- Click DONATE in the header of this page.
- Create an account or log in to your existing account.
- Complete or update your profile. Be sure to enter your work ZIP code and your CFC unit code.
- Search for charities you want to support.
- Pledge by selecting your designated charities and allocating funds. Federal employees can also pledge volunteer hours!
Paper Pledge Form
Prefer using pen and paper? You can still complete a paper pledge form. Download the federal employee, USPS, or retiree form and complete it using the instructions on the second page. Submit it to your Keyworker or mail it directly to the CFC Processing Center: CFC Processing Center, P.O. Box 7820 Madison, WI 53707-7820.
CFC Giving Mobile App
- Download the App from Apple or Android stores by searching "CFC Giving."
- Sign in or create an account. Returning donors should use the same login as your CFC online pledge portal account. New donors should create an account, verify it, and set up a profile. (Note for new users: To ensure your office/unit receives credit for your pledge, click DONATE in the header of this website, log in to the account you created, and update your profile to select your Department/Agency/Office.)
- Search for charities. If you are attending an event, you can see the list of charities participating in the event, or you can generate your own list of CFC charities and their descriptions.
- Give by tapping each charity you want to support and entering the dollar amount.
- Complete your donation by updating or adding your funding source (bank account or credit/debit card).
Interested in pledging volunteer hours? Use our online giving portal, or our giving App and pledge volunteer hours in addition to your monetary donation to the charity of your choice. If you pledge volunteer hours during the 2020 campaign, please coordinate with your charity of choice for volunteer opportunities in 2021.